Cancellation of Order
- Sevakaar hereby reserves right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Sevakaar reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and User has been charged.
- Customer shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product at least 24 hours before the delivery and not after that. Cancellation of the order can be done logging on to our website or by calling up the customer care number.
- If the customer has an account on e-commerce website then the Customer can request for cancellation through “My Account” and for Guests through “Track Order”.
- The Customer will be bound by the Cancellation and Return policy on (ecommerce website and shall not hold Sevakaar (“Company”) liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation and or return of the order.
- No return requests shall be entertained after Dispatch of Products. Only in case of damage to packaging and wrong or stale product shipped return will be accepted. No exchanges allowed
- As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order after a 24 hour limit.
- In the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
- Sevakaar and its representatives reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstances:
in the event of the designated address falling outside the delivery zone offered on our platform;
failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order placement;
failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery;
- If you are denying payment. (COD)
- If you are not picking call/phone switched off unavailability of all the items ordered by the customer at the time of booking the order; or failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.
- If your behavior is concerning the security of the delivery executive.
- Please check your order completely before accepting. No refunds shall be made once the delivery executive has left your premises.
- You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- Your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery;
- Us cancelling your order due to your delivery location falling outside our designated delivery zones.
- You cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
- Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
- In case of payment at the time of delivery, you can cancel-
- Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us.
- Wrong order being delivered.
- Items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
- Stale Product has been delivered
- The above mentioned points will not be valid once delivery executive has left your premises. Please check your order completely before accepting.
- In case the Customer finds quality issues after opening the package , the said grievance may be addressed to email@example.com or a complaint lodged with the customer cell at –
The Customer will be bound by this Policy and shall not hold the Company or the e-commerce website liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation or return of the order.